Outdoor table lamps – Instead of simply mount your deer antlers on a plaque, there are many projects that can craft with them. If you have a cabin or have designed a rustic theme in your home, the horns can highlight this decorative style, especially if used to create outdoor table lamps. Using a team of lamp and some basic tools, you can develop a table lamp with deer antlers in a matter of hours.
- Get two or more deer antlers to use as a base for your outdoor table lamps. Put antlers on newspapers outdoors, and cover with polyurethane spray to protect your natural color and prevent damage by water or insects.
- Ata horns together with the tips up. Hold the antlers in place, making sure the base does not tilt. Invest a pole for use as a support for the bulb and make sure it is perfectly vertical. Apply a strong transparent adhesive between the antlers, at all points of contact between them.
- Wrap strips of duct tape around the poles to hold them in place while the glue dries. Leave the tape on poles while completing the steps to turn on a lamp, but make sure you wait 15 minutes after sticking to proceed.
- Punch a hole in the inverted pole. The diameter of this hole should be slightly larger than the base of the lamp socket, and should only have one or two inches (2.5 to 5 cm) deep. Hold firmly and slowly drilled antler, so you do not make mistakes.
- Cover the inside of the hole drilled with strong adhesive and install the lamp socket straight into the hole. Supporting the cap in place for 15 minutes while the glue dries.
- A screen mounted on your outdoor table lamps. To do this, place the screen in place and screwed one bulb in the socket.
- Remove the tape from the horns and plug the lamp into the electrical connection.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about create an outdoor table lamps.