Giani countertop paint – In relation to renewing the surfaces laminated kitchen, the paint is preferred during the lacquer. Paint giani countertop to resurface your kitchen is fantastic for the project yourself. With paint, you could choose any color you wish. You may also simulate the design of marble and stone with paint. The project generally takes several days, however the results are good for it.
If you are looking for a new giani countertop, but your budget does not allow, there is no better time to learn painting techniques of giani countertop paint especially for this part. If you are a beginner, do not worry. With some basic materials (which can be found at building supply stores), you can have a new countertop in a weekend.
- Apply painter’s tape around the entire edge of the piece (and walls) where you do not want the paint range.
- Sand your bench. This will allow better paint adhesion. Clean any dust created by sanding.
- Apply two coats of paint with the foam roller. To the edges and more detailed areas, use a good quality brush. Between each coat, let the paint dry for an hour.
- Use a sponge to apply (by tapping) to oil paint (a light color). Let this coat to dry for two hours.
- With a clean sponge, apply another layer of a different color, oil paint. Let two hours, at least for drying.
- Again, apply another color of ink. For the final coat, allow a total of four hours of drying.
- Apply four coats of polyurethane varnish. The product is best applied if you use a tow. Lightly sand the bench after layer has dried. Between each coat of polyurethane leave at least two hours for drying.
We invite you to look at our 12 steps giani countertop paint in the photo gallery. Bound to find many ideas to adapt to yours.